Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-03-29
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (12.3)
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Creating Compliance Accelerator reports
You must have the View Reports permission to generate a new report. By default, most users with a department role have this permission.
To create a Compliance Accelerator report
- Click the Reports tab in the Compliance Accelerator client.
- Click New at the top left of the window.
- In the Type box, select the type of report that you want to create.
In some instances, choosing a report type causes additional boxes to appear so that you can define the scope of the report.
- In the Name box, type a unique name that contains up to 50 characters.
- If required, type an optional description that contains up to 250 characters.
- Set any remaining report parameters, and then click Apply.
- When Compliance Accelerator has generated the report, double-click the report name in the left pane to view it.