Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Editing the properties of Compliance Accelerator roles
You can change the permissions that are associated with any Compliance Accelerator role. If you have created any custom roles, you can also rename them and change their descriptions. However, you cannot rename any predefined role.
To edit the properties of a Compliance Accelerator role
- Click the Application tab in the Compliance Accelerator client, and then click the Roles tab.
- In the left pane, click the role that you want to edit.
- In the right pane, change the role name and description, if necessary, and choose the permissions to associate with the role.
The role name must be unique and can contain up to 50 characters. The description can contain up to 250 characters.
- Click Save.