Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-03-29
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (12.3)
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Enabling Chinese Walls
The Chinese Walls feature is an optional feature, which is disabled by default.
You must have the Modify System Configuration permission to change the configuration settings. By default, only users with the role of Compliance System Admin have this permission.
To enable Chinese Walls
- Click the Configuration tab in the Compliance Accelerator client, and then click the Settings tab.
- Expand the Security section to show the available options.
- In the Enable Chinese Wall Department Users row, select the option in the Value column.
- Click Save.
- Restart the Enterprise Vault Accelerator Manager service on the Compliance Accelerator server to put your changes into effect.