Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Giving other users access to your research folders
You can give other users access to your folders by assigning roles to them. For example, anyone who wants to review and mark the items in a folder must have the Review role in that folder. Other roles permit users to export items from the folder and search for new items to add to it. The Full Control role combines all these permissions in one role.
You must have the Role Assignment permission in the folder to give other users access to it. By default, users with the Folder Full Control role have this permission.
To give another user access to a research folder
- Click the Research tab in the Compliance Accelerator client.
- In the left pane, click the folder to which you want to give access.
- Click the Role Assignment tab.
- Click the name of the user to whom you want to assign a role.
If the user does not appear in the list, click Add at the top of the pane and then select the user to add to it.
- In the right pane, do one of the following:
Click Add to assign a new role.
Click Remove to remove the selected role.
- Click Save.