Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Creating research folders
Compliance Accelerator provides several methods for creating folders. In addition to the method described below, you can also create new folders when you define the criteria for searches, accept the search results, and review items.
To create a research folder
- Click the Research tab in the Compliance Accelerator client.
- In the left pane, click All Research.
- Click New at the top of the window.
The folder properties pane appears.
- In the Name box, type a name for the folder.
- In the Department box, select the department with which to associate the folder. You must have the Perform Ad Hoc Searches permission in this department.
- Specify a location in which you want to store any items that you export from the folder.
- Click Save.