Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Importing the predefined hotwords
Compliance Accelerator comes with several XML files that contain predefined hotwords and phrases:
Hotwords (English).xml and
Hotphrases (English).xml. Once you have imported these files into Compliance Accelerator, you can edit or delete the hotwords and add new ones.
For optimum performance, shorten the hotword list so that it contains only those words that interest you. Searching for every word in the predefined list greatly reduces the speed with which Compliance Accelerator undertakes searches.
To import the predefined hotwords
- Click the Configuration tab in the Compliance Accelerator client, and then click the Import Configuration tab.
- In the Configuration file box, type the full path to the XML file that you want to import, or click Browse and then choose the file to import. The path can contain up to 250 characters.
Both the supplied files are typically in this folder on the Compliance Accelerator server:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Enterprise Vault Business Accelerator\AcceleratorAdminWeb\Installation
You can specify a UNC path or NTFS path to the file if it is stored on a remote computer. For example:
- If you want to clear the import information from previous imports before you proceed, select Clear log before import.
- Click Import.
Compliance Accelerator imports the contents of the files as global hotwords and phrases, and creates the global hotword sets Default Hotwords and Default Hotphrases.