Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
System configuration options
Enterprise Vault Oldest Archived Item Date
Specifies the date on which Enterprise Vault archived the oldest available data.
If the oldest archived item date and "Enterprise Vault V5 Installation Date" are the same then, when entering the criteria for a search, you can specify the message type without also specifying a start date. (Compliance Accelerator does not return any pre-5.0 data.) However, if the oldest archived item date is earlier than the V5 installation date, you can only specify the message type if you specify a start date that is on or after the V5 installation date.
Enterprise Vault V5 Installation Date
Specifies the date on which you first installed or upgraded Enterprise Vault 5.0 or later.
IIS Application Pool
Identifies the application pool in which the Accelerator web applications are grouped. Application pools allow specific configuration settings to be applied to groups of applications and to the worker processes that service those applications. The default application pool is EVAcceleratorAppPool.
Initial Pausing Queue Size
Specifies the maximum number of searches that you can pause instantly. The default is 2.
Number Of Pause Search Threads
Specifies the number of threads that are assigned to pausing searches. Enter a value in the range 1 through 10, where 1 is the default value.
Pause queue threshold
Specifies the total number of pause search requests that can be queued at once. Enter a value in the range 10 through 100, where 10 is the default value.
Pause Threads Delay
Specifies the number of minutes that Compliance Accelerator waits at startup before it initializes the threads that are assigned to pausing searches. By default, Compliance Accelerator does not delay before it initializes the threads.
Search Pause Thread Checking Period (Sec)
Specifies the number of seconds to wait before starting pause threads. The default is 5.
Show Vault Management Option
Does not serve any function in the current version of Compliance Accelerator. The option will be removed from Compliance Accelerator in a later release.