Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Copying the item list to the Clipboard
You can copy one or all of the rows in the item list to the Windows Clipboard, and then paste them into a spreadsheet application like Microsoft Excel. The copied information includes additional information that Compliance Accelerator does not display in the list, such as the Enterprise Vault saveset identity of each item. Regardless of whether you have chosen to hide some of the columns in the item list, all the information is copied.
To copy the item list to the Clipboard
- In the Review pane, do one of the following:
To copy a single row in the item list, right-click it and then click Copy items details to clipboard.
To copy all the rows, first press Ctrl+A to select them all. Then right-click and click Copy items details to clipboard.
- Open the application in which you want to paste the information.
- Paste the information in the normal way.