Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Troubleshooting OData errors
Table: Error messages and HTTP codes describes the errors that you may see when accessing the Compliance Accelerator datasets along with the appropriate HTTP error status code.
Table: Error messages and HTTP codes
Content for this dataset is not available.
The dataset that you want to access does not have any information.
Invalid request format.
The format of the OData URL may be incorrect.
Access denied. You do not have permission to view this dataset.
You do not have the required permissions to access the dataset.
An exception occurred when getting dataset information.
An internal error was encountered when retrieving information for the specified dataset.