Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Prompt to install SQL Server when printing a report for the first time
When you print a report for the first time from the Compliance Accelerator client, a Security Warning window prompts you to install Microsoft SQL Server. This is a known issue in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, which requires you to download an ActiveX control for client-side printing of reports. To resolve this issue, configure the security settings in your web browser so that you can install the required control.
To change the security settings in Internet Explorer
- In Microsoft Internet Explorer, click Tools > Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Select the Trusted sites zone, and then click Sites.
- Type the URL of the SQL reporting server.
- Click Add, and then click Close.
- Click the Custom level button.
- Scroll to the ActiveX controls and plug-ins node.
- Click Enable for Download signed ActiveX controls, and then click OK.