Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Profile Synchronization configuration options
Automatically detect deleted profiles and mark them as deactivated
Specifies whether Compliance Accelerator should automatically deactivate those employee profiles for which it cannot find a corresponding Active Directory or Domino directory account. Deactivating a profile removes all permissions, group memberships, and department memberships from it.
Default Domino domain when creating profiles
Specifies a domain to add to a user name automatically when synchronizing employees with Domino accounts.
Default Domino server when browsing for users
Specifies the name of the default Domino LDAP server to use when you browse for new users to add to your Compliance Accelerator system.
Force users to use the default Domino server when browsing for users
Stops you from choosing any Domino LDAP server other than the default server when you browse for new users to your Compliance Accelerator system. By default, Compliance Accelerator lets you nominate any Domino server.
Minimum days to wait before profiles are deactivated
Specifies the number of days after which Compliance Accelerator should automatically deactivate those employee profiles for which it cannot find a matching Active Directory or Domino directory account.
Minimum number of failed synchronizations before deactivating profiles
Specifies the number of times that Compliance Accelerator should fail to synchronize an employee profile with the corresponding Active Directory or Domino directory account before it deactivates the profile.
Number of synchronization threads
Specifies the number of threads that Compliance Accelerator employs when it synchronizes employee profiles with the corresponding Active Directory or Domino directory accounts. Enter a value in the range 1 through 5, where the default is 1.
Remove addresses that do not exist in Domino or Active Directory
Specifies whether Compliance Accelerator deletes the email addresses in an employee profile before it synchronizes the profile with Active Directory or a Domino directory. By default, Compliance Accelerator does not delete the addresses. This is because you may still want to perform searches that use old email addresses, or you may have entered some additional email addresses manually.
Compliance Accelerator does not delete the email addresses in the profile if synchronization fails for any reason.
Synchronization interval (hours)
Specifies the frequency in hours with which Compliance Accelerator synchronizes employee profiles with the corresponding Active Directory or Domino directory accounts. Enter a value in the range 1 through 24. The default is every eight hours and every time the Accelerator Manager service starts.
Specifies whether Compliance Accelerator should attempt to synchronize employees and groups with the corresponding Active Directory or Domino directory accounts. The default is to do so.
When service starts wait before synchronizing (minutes)
Specifies the number of minutes to wait after the Accelerator Manager service starts before synchronizing employees and groups with Active Directory or a Domino directory. Enter a value in the range 0 through 720. By default, the service does not wait before synchronizing.