Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Deleting Compliance Accelerator roles
When you have no further use for a role, you can delete it. If you delete a role while it is assigned to someone, that person retains the permissions associated with the role. Check for and remove the role assignment before you delete the role.
Note the following points before you proceed:
To delete a role
- Click the Application tab in the Compliance Accelerator client, and then click the Roles tab.
- In the left pane, click the role that you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Click Delete again to confirm that you want to proceed.