Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Editing the details of employees
You can edit each employee's details to change the email addresses with which the employee is associated, amend the monitoring policy, and more.
You must have the Assign % Review permission to edit the monitoring policy for an employee. By default, users with the department role of Rule Admin have this permission.
To edit the details of an employee
- Click the Employees tab in the Compliance Accelerator client.
- In the left pane, click the name of the employee whose details you want to edit.
If Compliance Accelerator lists a lot of employees and groups, you can filter the list with the fields at the top of the pane. As well as filtering the employees and groups by name and type, you can filter them by their monitoring status and employment status.
- In the right pane, change the details of the employee as necessary.
You can choose to suspend or deactivate employees. When you suspend employees, Compliance Accelerator temporarily stops monitoring them but still considers them to belong to the departments to which you added them. Deactivating employees removes all permissions, group memberships, and department memberships from them. If you suspend or deactivate an employee, you can later re-enable monitoring or reactivate the employee.
- Click Save.