Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Moving an exception employee to another department
Add Monitored Employees
Grant Users Access
By default, users with the department role of User Admin have these permissions.
To move an exception employee to another department
- Click the Departments tab in the Compliance Accelerator client.
- In the Departments pane at the left, click the department that contains the exception employee.
- Click the Monitored Employees tab.
- Drag the exception from the list of monitored employees and drop it on the target department in the Departments list at the left.
- Choose whether to permit the reviewers in the exception's old department to access the review set in that department. You may want to permit the reviewers to access the review set if it still contains some unreviewed messages for the exception.
When there are messages to review, a separate review set link appears for the exception employee in the new department.