Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
After you have performed a search and gathered together the potentially relevant items, selected individuals can review the search results. These reviewers read each item, select the appropriate status mark to assign to it, and add a comment as necessary. Items can be reviewed more than once, and other reviewers can add more comments or change the assigned mark.
If you assign supervisors to departments, they can assess the marks and comments that reviewers have applied and add appraisal marks and comments.
A standard Compliance Accelerator system comes with a number of predefined reviewing roles: department reviewer, escalation reviewer, exception reviewer, and passive reviewer. These roles have the following characteristics:
All roles except the passive reviewer role permit a user to assign review marks to items.
Passive reviewers can view items and review history, but they cannot assign or change review marks. However, passive reviewers can assign appraisal marks to the items that other users have reviewed.
Exception reviewers can view the items of their assigned exception employees only.
Escalation reviewers can receive items that other reviewers in the department have escalated to a higher authority for further review.
To access the Review pane
- Click the Review tab in the Compliance Accelerator client.