Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Changing how the Review pane looks
Table: How to customize the Review pane
To do this
Expand the Review pane to occupy the available space
Click thebutton above the item list.
Change the position of the Reading pane.
Clickabove the item list, and then point to and select the required position.
You can position the Reading pane at the bottom or right of the main window, or detach it from the main window and display its contents in a new window.
Change the size of the text in the Reading pane.
Clickabove the item list, and then point to and select the required size.
Hide or show columns in the item list.
Right-click any column heading in the item list and then point toand select the columns to hide or show. Then click .
Sort the items in the item list.
Click a column heading in the item list to sort the items by the entries in the column.
The direction of the arrow in the column heading indicates whether the entries are sorted in ascending or descending order.
Group the items by date, author, subject, or policy action.
Select the required option in thebox above the item list.
Display or hide the items in a group by clicking the arrow at the left of the group.
Specify the maximum number of items to display per page.
In thebox below the item list, select the required number of items.