Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Department Roles Detail report
This report provides the following information for each of the selected departments.
Table: Fields in the Department Roles Detail report
The types of items that Compliance Accelerator may add to the department review set. For Exchange, fax, Domino, and SMTP, the report shows three item types:
The percentage of each employee's items to capture and add to the review set.
Whether you have chosen to set a limit on the number of each employee's items to capture and add to the review set.
For All Message Types
Whether you have chosen to enable or disable monitoring of all employees in the department (Monitoring); whether you have chosen to set a limit on the total number of items in the review set (Capping); and, in cases where you have chosen to limit the number of items in the review set, what the limit is (Total Messages Cap).
Users and Groups with Roles in this Department
The users or groups that occupy roles in the department.
The roles that the users or groups occupy.
Details of Role Assignment
How the user acquired the role: through explicit assignment, inheritance from a parent department, or membership of a group.