Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Committing research folder items to the department review set
Having worked on the items in a research folder, you can commit them to the department review set for all other Department Reviewers to see. As well as the items themselves, Compliance Accelerator commits all the review marks, appraisal marks, and comments that you have applied to them. In fact, you can only commit items that you have marked in some way. Items with a status of Unreviewed are not yet ready to be committed.
You must have the Commit Appraised Folder Messages or Commit Reviewed Folder Messages permission in the folder, depending on the type of item you want to commit. By default, users with the Full Control or Commit Messages role have this permission.
To commit research folder items to the department review set
- Click the Research tab in the Compliance Accelerator client.
- In the left pane, click the folder whose items you want to commit.
- Click the Properties tab.
- Click Go To Review.
- In the Review pane, select one or more items that you want to commit.
To select multiple adjacent items, hold down the Shift key and click the first and last item in the range. To select multiple, nonadjacent items, hold down the Ctrl key and click the required items.
- Click the Commit items from the folder to the department button below the preview pane.
- Choose whether to commit all the review marks, appraisal marks, and comments that you have applied to the items as well as the items themselves.
You can also choose whether to commit the selected items only or all the items in the department, and whether to remove the items from the folder after you have committed them to the department review set.
- Click Commit.