Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
ImportExport.exe -F:FileName -C:CustomerID [-I] [-L:LogFile] [-O] [-NoValidation] [-BypassService] [-LogToDB] [-LeaveDBLog] [-ShowOnlyErrors] [-CommitOnceOnSuccess] [-?]
Table: ImportExport command parameters describes the parameters that you can append to the command.
Table: ImportExport command parameters
Identifies the XML file from which to import data or to which the data is to be exported.
Identifies the Compliance Accelerator customer for which to import or export data. If you run ImportExport without any parameters then, when prompted for a customer ID, you can type ? to list all the customer names and identifiers.
Instructs the command to import configuration data into the customer database from the XML file that you specify with the -F parameter. Omit this parameter to export data to the specified XML file.
Specifies the name of the log file. If you omit the path to the file, the command creates it in the Compliance Accelerator program folder on the Compliance Accelerator server.
Overwrites the output XML file and log file, if they exist. If you omit this parameter, and the output and log files exist, the command displays an error message and stops.
Accelerates the process of importing data from an XML file by turning off XML validation. The command ignores this parameter if you export data to a file.
Instructs the command to bypass the Enterprise Vault Accelerator Manager service and connect directly to the customer database. This may be necessary if you experience out-of-memory problems when you try to import data into or export data from a very large database.
To use this facility, you must ensure that:
Writes the log messages to both the log file and the customer database.
If you also specify the -LogToDB parameter, instructs the command to leave log information on previous imports and exports in the Compliance Accelerator database instead of overwriting it.
If you also specify the -LogToDB parameter, instructs the command to report error messages but not information messages.
Commits the data to the Compliance Accelerator database only if the command imported it without error.
Displays the online Help information for the command.