Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Format of the Dataload.xml file
You can use the
Dataload.xml file with both Compliance Accelerator and Discovery Accelerator, so it contains some information that applies to both applications. However, the file is well documented and shows which sections apply to which application.
Table: Primary Compliance Accelerator sections in Dataload.xml file
Vault stores that the application uses. This section is mandatory.
Types of items, such as non-delivery reports and out-of-office replies, that Compliance Accelerator is not to capture and add to the review set.
Employees to add to the system, their email addresses, and any application roles to assign to them.
Employees are identified using the EmployeeID field, which equates to thebox in the employee properties page of the Compliance Accelerator client. If you create some profiles using the Compliance Accelerator client and later want to update them using an XML file, ensure that each employee has a unique ID.
Employee groups, their members, and any application roles that are assigned to each group.
Global hotwords sets.
Identity attributes that, when used in combination with the filter options in the Departments pane, let you hide or show selected departments in that pane.
Departments. This section includes definitions of the following:
Partitions, and the departments in them.
Delegates for reviewers and compliance supervisors.
Common comments that reviewers can add to the items that they review.
The second part of the file describes each XML entry. The last part of the file provides sample entries for a Compliance Accelerator system.
If you use any non-ASCII characters in a dataload file, you must specify the appropriate encoding. For example, you can save a file that contains accented European characters in Unicode format or add the following at the start of the file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" ?>