Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Deleting hotword sets
When you have no further use for a hotword set, you can delete it. Note that deleting a hotword set does not remove the hotwords that it contains. If you delete a hotword set that you used in an accepted search, the hotword set is no longer displayed in the criteria for that search.
You must have the application permission Modify & Delete Hotwords to delete global hotword sets, and the department permission Modify & Delete Hotwords to delete department-level hotword sets. By default, users with the application role of App Rule Admin have the first permission, whereas users with the department role of Rule Admin have the second.
To delete a hotword set
Do one of the following:
To delete a global hotword set, click the Application tab in the Compliance Accelerator client, and then click the Hotwords tab.
To delete a department-level hotword set, click the Departments tab and then click the required department in the left pane. Then click the Hotwords tab.
- Select the hotword set that you want to delete.
- Click Delete at the top of the window.
- Click Delete again to confirm that you want to proceed.