Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Assigning escalated items to other escalation reviewers
If you are an escalation reviewer, you can reassign an item that has been escalated to you so that another escalation reviewer has ownership of it. Note that having ownership of an escalated item does not prevent any other escalation reviewer from working on it. However, as Compliance Accelerator lets you filter the review set by escalation owner, you may find that reassigning ownership helps you to sift out the items that do not interest you.
To assign an escalated item to another escalation reviewer
- In the Mode drop-down list at the left of the Review pane, ensure that Escalation review is selected.
- Select one or more items that you want to assign to another reviewer.
- Click the Assign to another reviewer button at the bottom right of the pane.
- Select one or more escalation reviewers to whom you want to assign the items. If you choose the [Default] option, Compliance Accelerator assigns the items to the default nominees for escalations within the department.
- Click OK.