Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Viewing the history of items
To view the history of an item
- In the Review pane, select the item whose history you want to view.
- Click the History tab at the bottom of the Reading pane.
Compliance Accelerator displays the following details:
The subject, date, and details of the sender and recipients.
The item type, such as Microsoft Exchange or Bloomberg, and its direction (Internal, ExternalInbound, or ExternalOutbound).
The department in which Compliance Accelerator captured the item.
When and how Compliance Accelerator captured the item.
The ID of the item within Compliance Accelerator.
The original location from which the item was archived.
The action status history of the item. This history identifies the reviewers who displayed a preview or printable version of the item, downloaded the original version of the item, or marked it, and the date and time at which they did so. If you are viewing the history of an item that you have copied from the review set to a research folder, any events in the status history list that are colored blue took place before you copied the item to the folder.
You must set the configuration option "Log preview actions in item history" to log when reviewers display previews or printable versions of items or download the items in their original form.
If you have the appropriate permissions, additional information on when the item was appraised or escalated.
Any policy and policy action with which your policy management software has tagged the item.
For an SMTP item, any attribute information that Enterprise Vault has added to its X-Headers.