Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Mapping employee properties to Active Directory or Domino directory attributes
Each employee profile in Compliance Accelerator comprises a number of properties, some of which correspond to Active Directory or Domino directory attributes.
Table: How employee properties map to Active Directory or Domino directory attributes lists the employee properties that Compliance Accelerator maps to the directory attributes by default.
Table: How employee properties map to Active Directory or Domino directory attributes
Active Directory attribute
Domino directory attribute
When configuring an employee profile, you can choose whether Compliance Accelerator should automatically synchronize these properties with the corresponding attributes.
You can also set up mappings for the following optional properties: Start Date, End Date, and Employee ID. The Employee ID property is mandatory if you want to import department and employee data by using XML files.
You must have the View System Configuration permission to view the existing mappings, and the Modify System Configuration permission to change them. By default, users with the role of Compliance System Admin have both permissions.
To view and modify an existing directory mapping
- Click the Configuration tab in the Compliance Accelerator client, and then click the Directory Mappings tab.
- In the left pane, click the employee property whose mapping you want to modify.
- In the right pane, choose whether to synchronize the employee property with Active Directory, Domino directory, or both.
- Type the names of the Active Directory and Domino directory attributes with which to synchronize the employee property.
- If you want to synchronize with both Active Directory and Domino directory, nominate one of them as the preferred source.
- Click Save.
- Restart the Enterprise Vault Accelerator Manager service on the Compliance Accelerator server to put the new mapping or changed mapping into effect.