Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Evidence of message type Review by Department/Employee reports
For the selected department or employee, the Evidence of Review reports provide evidence that the required number and percentage of items of the selected type have been captured and reviewed. These reports include randomly sampled items only.
This report contains the following fields.
Table: Fields in the Evidence of Review by Department/Employee reports
The name of the monitored employee.
The total number of items of the specified type that the monitored employee has sent and received.
The number and percentage of the employee's items that Compliance Accelerator has collected.
The number of unreviewed items.
The number of items that have a status of Pending.
The number of items that have a status of Questioned.
The number of items that have a status of Reviewed.
The percentage of items that have been reviewed.