Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Copying items to research folders
You can copy items from the review set to a personal folder for further research. You can then review and mark the items, export them for offline review, search for more items that are related to the copied ones, and more.
You must have the Perform Ad Hoc Searches permission in the department to copy items from its review set to your folder. By default, compliance supervisors, department reviewers, and exception reviewers have this permission.
To copy an item to a research folder
- In the Review pane, select one or more items that you want to copy to a folder.
To select multiple adjacent items, click the first item, and then hold down the Shift key and click the last item. To select nonadjacent items, click the first item, and then hold down the Ctrl key and click additional items. To select all the items, press Ctrl+A.
- Click Actions below the preview pane, and then point to Copy.
- Select the destination folder to which you want to copy the items.
- Choose to copy the selected items only or all the items in the review set.
- Click Copy.