Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Table: The Compliance Accelerator documentation set lists the documentation that accompanies Compliance Accelerator. This documentation is also available in PDF and HTML format in the Veritas Documentation Library.
Table: The Compliance Accelerator documentation set
Outlines how to perform a first-time installation of the Compliance Accelerator server and client software.
Explains how to upgrade an existing installation of Compliance Accelerator.
Provides information for Compliance Accelerator administrators on how to set up and assign roles, search for items to include in the review set, export items for offline review, create reports, and more.
Describes the features of the Compliance Accelerator client that are available to reviewers.
Accompanies all the Compliance Accelerator applications and provides extensive information on how to use their facilities.
Provides late-breaking information that you may need to be aware of before you install and use Compliance Accelerator.