Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Finding your way around the Compliance Accelerator client
In the Compliance Accelerator client, the roles to which you have been assigned determine the features that you can access. Table: Primary tabs in the Compliance Accelerator client describes the features that users with the most permissive roles can access. Compliance Accelerator administrators can assign multiple different roles to users and change the permissions that are associated with the roles.
Table: Primary tabs in the Compliance Accelerator client
This tab provides a headline view of the status of the activities that you perform in Compliance Accelerator. It also gives you quick access to the activities that you are likely to perform frequently with Compliance Accelerator.
This tab lets you view the items in the review set and assign marks and comments to them.
This tab lets you set up research folders where you can work privately on the items that interest you without generating additional work for other Compliance Accelerator reviewers.
This tab lets you manage your Compliance Accelerator departments, the employees who belong to them, and the supervisors and reviewers who are assigned to them.
This tab lets you view and change the employee profiles in your Compliance Accelerator system, and enter the details of new ones. You must set up a profile for everyone who will run Compliance Accelerator - administrators and reviewers - and everyone whose communications will be monitored.
This tab lets you generate reports on various aspects of Compliance Accelerator, including the progress of reviewers and their roles and responsibilities.
This tab lets you monitor the status of all Compliance Accelerator searches and pause or resubmit them as necessary.
This tab provides access to a range of commonly used administrative facilities. The options that are available when you click this tab may include the following:
This tab provides access to a range of configuration facilities that you are likely to use infrequently. The options that are available when you click this tab may include the following: