Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-03-29
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (12.3)
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Reviewing the items in research folders
You review the items in a folder in exactly the same way that you review the items in the review set.
In each case, you can apply review marks and comments to the items, and you can escalate them to an escalation reviewer for further consideration. However, you cannot mark the items in a folder as Appraised.
Any item that you escalate from a folder is automatically committed to the review set of the associated department, if the item is not already present there.
You must have the Review permission in the folder to review the items in it. By default, users with the Folder Full Control or Folder Review role have this permission.
To review the items in a research folder
- Click the Research tab in the Compliance Accelerator client.
- In the left pane, click the folder whose items you want to review.
- Click the Properties tab.
- Click Go To Review.
- In the Review pane, review the items as you normally would do.