Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-03-29
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (12.3)
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Review Activity Summary by Department report
The Review Activity Summary by Department report shows the total number of items of each type that Compliance Accelerator has captured in the selected reporting period. The report also shows the review status of these items.
This report contains the following fields.
Table: Fields in the Review Activity Summary report
The total number of items of the specified type that Compliance Accelerator has captured within the reporting period.
The number of unreviewed items.
The number of items that reviewers have marked as Reviewed (Relevant).
The number of items that reviewers have marked as Pending.
The number of items that reviewers have marked as Questioned.