Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Pausing and resuming Compliance Accelerator searches
If you have the required permission level, you can monitor the status of all Compliance Accelerator searches and pause or resubmit them as necessary. This is true even if you do not normally have access to the departments with which the searches are associated. However, you cannot view the search criteria or the results of the searches unless you normally have access permission.
You must have the Monitor Search permission to pause and resume searches. By default, users with the role of Compliance System Admin have this permission.
To pause or resume a search
- Click the Monitor tab in the Compliance Accelerator client.
- Do one or more of the following:
To view detailed status information on a search, click its name.
To pause or resubmit one or more searches, select the required searches and then click Pause or Resubmit.
If you pause a search that you are conducting over a wide date range or a large number of archives, Compliance Accelerator may take a little time to halt it.