Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Differential Sampling Summary by Department report
For the selected sampling period, the Differential Sampling Summary by Department report summarizes the sampling activity for the monitored employees in selected departments.
This report contains the following fields.
Table: Fields in the Differential Sampling Summary by Department report
The name of the monitored employee.
The total number of items that the monitored employee has sent and received.
The number and percentage of items that policy management software has tagged for inclusion in the review set.
The number and percentage of items that guaranteed sample searches have sampled.
The number and percentage of items that Compliance Accelerator has randomly sampled.
The total number and percentage of sampled items.