Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Viewing existing reports
Compliance Accelerator makes it easy to view the contents of a report, print it, and export it in formats such as Excel, Acrobat (PDF), XML, and comma-separated values (CSV). Note that a report is a snapshot of data at the time that you created it. Viewing the report later does not refresh the data in it, so you must create a new report if you want to view the latest data.
You must have the View Reports permission to view an existing report. By default, most users with a department role have this permission.
To view an existing report
- Click the Reports tab in the Compliance Accelerator client.
- In the center pane, click the report that you want to view. Compliance Accelerator provides information on the selected report in the Details tab at the right.
You can filter the list of reports by selecting the options in the left pane. Alternatively, in the Search Reports box at the top of the center pane, enter a keyword for which to search in the names and descriptions of the reports.
- Click the Preview tab to display the contents of the report.
Do one or more of the following:
To page through the report, go to a specific page, find a specific word, or adjust the magnification level, click the navigation controls at the top of the preview pane.
To export the report, select the required format and then click Export. Compliance Accelerator prompts you to choose a location for the report file.
To update the report contents, click Refresh.
To print the report, click Print and then select the printing options that you want.