Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Adding hotword sets
As with hotwords, you can define hotword sets at the global, application level, where they are applicable to all departments, and at the department level, where they are specific to that department.
You must have the application permission Add Hotwords to add global hotword sets, and the department permission Add Hotwords to add department-level hotword sets. By default, users with the application role of App Rule Admin have the first permission, whereas users with the department role of Rule Admin have the second.
To add a hotword set
Do one of the following:
To add a global hotword set, click the Application tab in the Compliance Accelerator client, and then click the Hotwords tab.
To add a department-level hotword set, click the Departments tab and then click the required department in the left pane. Then click the Hotwords tab.
- Click New at the top left of the window.
- Type a name and optional description for the hotword set.
The name can contain space characters.
- Click Add at the bottom of the Hotwords box to select the hotwords to include in the set.
You can select multiple adjacent hotwords by holding down the Shift key while clicking the first and last hotword in the range. To select multiple nonadjacent hotwords, hold down the Ctrl key while clicking the required hotwords. Click OK when you have finished.
- Click Save.