Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-03-29
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (12.3)
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Designating employees as exceptions
You must have Manage Exceptions permission in the department to make an employee an exception. By default, users with the role of Compliance Supervisor, Rule Admin, or User Admin have this permission.
To designate an employee as an exception
- Click the Departments tab in the Compliance Accelerator client.
- In the Departments pane at the left, click the department in which you want to designate one or more employees as exceptions.
- Click the Monitored Employees tab.
- If the employee whom you want to designate as an exception does not appear in the Monitored Employees list, click Add employees and then select him or her from the list.
- Click the required employee, and then click Make an Exception.
- Select one or more exception reviewers to assign to the exception employee.
You can select multiple adjacent names by holding down the Shift key and clicking the first and last name in the range. To select multiple, nonadjacent names, hold down the Ctrl key and click the required names.
- Click OK.