Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Editing existing hotword sets
You must have the application permission Modify & Delete Hotwords to edit global hotword sets, and the department permission Modify & Delete Hotwords to edit department-level hotword sets. By default, users with the application role of App Rule Admin have the first permission, whereas users with the department role of Rule Admin have the second.
To edit an existing hotword set
Do one of the following:
To edit a global hotword set, click the Application tab in the Compliance Accelerator client, and then click the Hotwords tab.
To edit a department-level hotword set, click the Departments tab and then click the required department in the left pane. Then click the Hotwords tab.
- Click the hotword set that you want to edit.
Do one or more of the following:
To create one or more hotwords and add them to the hotword set, click New in the Hotwords box and then type each hotword on a line of its own.
To add one or more existing hotwords to the hotword set, click Add in the Hotwords box and then select the required hotwords.
To remove one or more hotwords from the set, select them in the Hotwords box and then click Remove.
- Click Save.