Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Adding monitored employees and groups to departments
An important activity in Compliance Accelerator is to add employees and employee groups to the departments in which you want to monitor them. If you have not already created the profiles for these employees and groups, you must do so before you can add them to a department.
You must have the Add Monitored Employees and Grant Users Access permissions to add employees and groups to a department. By default, users with the department role of User Admin have these permissions.
To add monitored employees and groups to a department
- Click the Departments tab in the Compliance Accelerator client.
In the Departments pane at the left, do one of the following:
Click the department to which you want to add some employees or groups, and then click the Monitored Employees tab. Then click Add employees at the top of the window.
Right-click the department to which you want to add some employees or groups, and then click Add Monitored Employees.
- Select the employees and groups that you want to monitor.
You can select multiple adjacent names by holding down the Shift key and clicking the first and last names in the range. To select multiple, nonadjacent names, hold down the Ctrl key and click the required names.
- Click OK.