Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-03-29
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (12.3)
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Removing exception reviewers
You can remove the role of exception reviewer from employees when they do not need to perform the role anymore. Note that if an exception has one reviewer only, you cannot remove the reviewer while the exception is still active. Remove the exception status from the employee before you remove the reviewer.
You must have the Manage Exceptions permission in the department to remove exception reviewers. By default, users with the role of Compliance Supervisor, Rule Admin role, or User Admin have this permission.
To remove an exception reviewer
- Click the Departments tab in the Compliance Accelerator client.
- In the Departments pane at the left, click the department that contains the exception.
- Click the Monitored Employees tab.
- Expand the list of exception reviewers under the exception.
- Click the reviewer whom you want to remove, and then click Remove.
- Click Remove to confirm that you want remove the exception reviewer.