Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Available Compliance Accelerator reports
Table: Available Compliance Accelerator reports describes the reports that accompany Compliance Accelerator.
Table: Available Compliance Accelerator reports
Compliance Supervisor Responsibility report
The departments for which each compliance supervisor is responsible. For each of these departments, the report also lists the reviewers in the department.
Department Roles Detail report
Information on the review settings and role assignments for each of the selected departments.
Department Roles Summary report
A summary of the review settings for each of the selected departments.
Differential Sampling Summary by Department report
For the selected sampling period, information on the sampling activity for the monitored employees in selected departments.
Effective Roles by User report
All the departments in which the selected user has a role, and what those roles are.
Evidence of Review by Department/Employee reports
For the selected department or employee, evidence that the required number and percentage of randomly sampled items have been captured and reviewed.
See Evidence of message type Review by Department/Employee reports.
Item Aging by Department report
For the selected departments, the number of items that are either still unreviewed or pending review.
Message Stats Summary report
For each department and exception employee, the total number of sampled items and a breakdown by item type.
Message Summary report
The number of items that Compliance Accelerator has captured for review in each department, and a breakdown by type.
Monitored IDs by Department report
For each monitored employee, how many of that employee's items have been captured for review.
Questioned Items by Department report
For each department, a summary of the suspect items (those items that reviewers have marked as Questioned).
Responsibility by Department report
For each department, the owner, monitored employees, department reviewers, escalation reviewers, and compliance supervisors.
Responsibility by Reviewer report
For each reviewer, the departments in which he or she can review items, and the other reviewers in those departments.
Review Activity Summary by Department report
The total number of items of each type that Compliance Accelerator has captured in the selected reporting period
Reviewer Activity by Department report
For each department, the status of review set items, including how many items have been escalated, questioned, reviewed, and unreviewed.
Reviewer Activity Detail report
For each department, the status of the review set items for each reviewer.
Reviewer Mapping report
The review requirements and monitored employees in each department in which a reviewer operates.
Unreviewed Departments report
The departments to which no department reviewer is assigned.
Unsupervised Departments report
Departments to which no compliance supervisor is assigned.