Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Assigning Compliance Accelerator roles to employees or groups
You must have the Grant Users Access permission to assign a role to an employee or group. By default, users with the application role of App User Admin have the first permission. Users with the department role of User Admin have the second.
As well as possessing the roles that you have explicitly assigned to them, employees can inherit roles from the groups to which they belong.
To assign a role to an employee or group
Do one of the following:
To assign an application role, click the Application tab in the Compliance Accelerator client, and then click the Role Assignment tab.
To assign a department role, click the Departments tab and then click the required department in the left pane. Then click the Role Assignment tab.
- Click the name of the employee or group to whom you want to assign a role.
If the employee or group does not appear in the list, click Add User at the top of the pane. Then select the employee or group to add to the list.
- In the right pane, do one of the following:
Click Add Role to assign a new role.
Click Remove to remove the selected role.
- Click Save.