Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
You must have the Delete Folder permission to delete a folder.
To delete a folder
- Click the Research tab in the Compliance Accelerator client.
- In the left pane, click All Research.
- Choose one or more folders that you want to delete.
To select multiple adjacent folders, click the first folder, and then hold down the Shift key and click the last folder. To select nonadjacent folders, click the first folder, and then hold down the Ctrl key and click additional folders. To select all the folders, press Ctrl+A.
- Click Delete.
- Click Delete folders to confirm that you want to proceed.