Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-03-29
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (12.3)
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Compliance Accelerator searches return unexpected results
Veritas Support may request a search criteria file if you report a problem with searches that return unexpected results.
To generate the search criteria file
- Click the Configuration tab in the Compliance Accelerator client, and then click the Settings tab.
- Expand the Diagnostics section to show the available options.
- In the Save Search Criteria row, select the option in the Value column.
- Click Save.
- Restart the Enterprise Vault Accelerator Manager service on the Compliance Accelerator server.
- Rerun the searches.
On the Compliance Accelerator server, Compliance Accelerator creates a file that is called
SearchCriteriassubfolder of the Compliance Accelerator program folder. If the folder contains several files, you can identify the associated searches by hovering the mouse pointer over the search names in the Compliance Accelerator client.