Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Assigning further exception reviewers to an exception
You must have the Manage Exceptions permission in the department to assign exception reviewers. By default, users with the role of Compliance Supervisor, Rule Admin, or User Admin have this permission.
To assign further exception reviewers to an exception
- Click the Departments tab in the Compliance Accelerator client.
- In the Departments pane at the left, click the department that contains the exception.
- Click the Monitored Employees tab.
Do one of the following:
In the list of monitored employees, click the exception and then click Add exception reviewers. Select one or more exception reviewers from the list, and then click OK.
You can select multiple adjacent names by holding down the Shift key and clicking the first and last name in the range. To select multiple, nonadjacent names, hold down the Ctrl key and click the required names.
Drag the exception reviewer from the Users list at the left, and drop it on the exception in the list of monitored employees. Then click Add.
To assign an exception reviewer as the sole reviewer for the exception
- Click the Departments tab in the Compliance Accelerator client, and then click the Monitored Employees tab.
- In the Departments pane at the left, click the department that contains the exception employee.
- Click the Users tab at the left to bring it to the front.
- Drag the exception from the list of monitored employees and drop it on the required reviewer in the Users list.
- Click Make to confirm that you want to make the reviewer or group the sole reviewer of the exception employee.
Compliance Accelerator removes any other reviewers whom you previously assigned to the exception.