Enterprise Vault™ Compliance Accelerator Administrator's Guide
- Introducing Compliance Accelerator
- Product documentation
- Introducing the Compliance Accelerator client
- Setting up employees and employee groups
- Assigning roles to employees
- Working with departments
- Implementing Chinese Walls security
- Managing exception employees
- Grouping departments into partitions
- Using attributes to classify departments
- Searching for items
- About searching with Compliance Accelerator
- Building Compliance Accelerator search schedules
- Defining hotwords to search for
- Manually reviewing items
- About reviewing with Compliance Accelerator
- Escalating items
- Working with research folders
- Exporting items
- Creating and viewing reports
- Available Compliance Accelerator reports
- About viewing Compliance Accelerator datasets using the OData web service
- Appendix A. Customizing Compliance Accelerator
- Setting Compliance Accelerator system configuration options
- Appendix B. Importing configuration data from an XML file
- Appendix C. Troubleshooting
- Issues with Compliance Accelerator reports
Key features of Compliance Accelerator
Compliance Accelerator lets organizations perform cost-effective supervisory review of their employees' communications to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies.
Among the key features of Compliance Accelerator are the following:
A system for defining the employees that are to be monitored and grouping them in an organizational structure that reflects the departments within the company. The messages of selected exception employees can be kept separate and reviewed by specially assigned reviewers.
The facility to capture a random sample of the items that have been sent to the Enterprise Vault archive of a journal mailbox.
A client application that lets administrators configure Compliance Accelerator and designated reviewers read and mark the captured items.
A secure SQL database that keeps information on all the monitored employees, captured items, and the review process that you have applied to the items.