Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Customizing the matter review statuses
Discovery Administrators can customize the matter review statuses if required, to reflect their internal workflow. You can hide or rename the supplied statuses, and you can create new statuses.
Review statuses cannot be edited or hidden once they are applied to one or more emails.
To customize the matter review statuses
- From the E-Discovery tab, expand the Administration node. This node is only visible to Discovery administrators.
- Expand the Matters node.
- Select Review Status.
- Make changes in the Review Status window. You can change the name or description for all the supplied review statuses except for the Not reviewed status. You can also add custom review statuses.
Select the Is Active check box for the statuses you want to display when creating a new matter. Clear the check boxes for any statues that you want to hide.
Discovery.cloud requires you to have at least two review statuses available to users. You can use the Is Default column to indicate the two default statuses.
- Click Save Review Statuses.