Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- About the Advanced eDiscovery user interface
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- About Targeted Collections
- About labels
- About Tags
- About Searches in investigation
- About Mail Reassignment
- Working with the searched collaboration messages
- About Advanced ECA searches
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Customizing the case review status tags
The eDiscovery Administrators can customize the case review status tags if required, to reflect their internal workflow. You can hide or rename the supplied status tags, and you can create new status tags.
Review status tags cannot be edited or hidden once they are applied to one or more emails.
To customize the case review status tags
- On the eDiscovery tab, select Review Status Tags.
- To customize a new status tag, do the following:
Provide a unique name and the description for the review status tag.
Select the Is Active check box for the status tags you want to display when creating a new case.
To hide the review status tag, clear the Is Active check boxes for respective statues.
Select the Is Default column to indicate the tag status as default.
You must specify at least two review status tags as default.
- Click Save Review Status Tags.