Veritas Advanced eDiscovery User Guide
- About Veritas Advanced eDiscovery
- Getting started with Advanced eDiscovery
- Advanced eDiscovery roles
- Case management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Advanced eDiscovery alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching cases and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Advanced eDiscovery Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Advanced eDiscovery updates in previous releases
Customizing the case review status tags
Discovery Administrators can customize the case review status tags if required, to reflect their internal workflow. You can hide or rename the supplied status tags, and you can create new status tags.
Review status tags cannot be edited or hidden once they are applied to one or more emails.
To customize the case review status tags
- From the E-Discovery tab, expand the Administration node. This node is only visible to Discovery administrators.
- Expand the Cases node.
- Select Review Status Tags.
- Make changes in the Review Status Tags window. You can change the name or description for all the supplied review status tags except for the Not reviewed status. You can also add custom review status tags.
Select the Is Active check box for the status tags you want to display when creating a new case. Clear the check boxes for any statues that you want to hide.
Advanced eDiscovery requires you to have at least two review status tags available to users. You can use the Is Default column to indicate the two default status tags.
- Click Save Review Status Tags.