Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Generating printable reports for searches (Investigations tab)
Any user who has access to Saved Searches can generate the Printable Reports in all searches in Investigations and eDiscovery.
To generate a Printable Report for Searches
- Go to any of the Saved Search tabs in Investigations.
- Go to any Saved Search Tree Node.
- Go to a Saved Search.
- Click the Export button and click OK on the pop-up.
When the button is clicked, it generates a report with the custodians, the parameters and the results.