Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Creating an alert
Administrators and reviewers can create an alert that sends an email notification each time a user sends or receives an email that meets flagged criteria. For example, Administrators and Reviewers can create alerts to flag emails with profanity in the subject line, message body, or attachment.
To create an alert
- Create a saved search that defines the criteria for the alert.
- Select the Alerts tab.
- Click the plus icon to display the Add Policy Alert page.
- Enter the information for the alert in the Add Policy Alert window.
Refer to the following table for more information:
Enter a name for the new alert.
Click the down arrow and select the required Saved Search.
Enter your email address.
Enter comments relating to the alert.
Select the check box if you want the alert to appear in the Administration dashboard.