Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Canceling the email reassignment activity
After you submit a batch for email reassignment, you need to know the status of every batch. There are four statuses, namely Queued, In-progress, Completed, and Failed. You can cancel the email reassignment activity only when the batch status is Queued or In-progress. You cannot cancel the reassignment for the Completed and Failed batches. You can cancel one batch at a time.
To cancel email reassignment activity
- On the Investigations tab, select Managed Accounts > Mail Reassignment.
- Use the Advanced Search option to search for the batch you want to cancel.
- Select the batch whose status is either Queued or In-progress.
- Under Reassignment Details, ensure that the Cancel option is enabled.
- Click Cancel.