Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud User Guide
- About Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud
- Getting started with Discovery.cloud
- Discovery.cloud roles
- Matter management
- Reviewing and working with emails in eDiscovery
- Email export
- Collaborative reports
- Discovery.cloud alerts
- Email Continuity
- Methods for searching matters and accounts
- Boolean operator searches
- Methods for searching tables and reports
- Discovery.cloud Frequently Asked Questions
- Best practices, limitations, and known issues
- Discovery.cloud updates in previous releases
Canceling Export Batch
When you cancel an export batch, the export is abandoned, and the status of the batch is set to Terminated. The option to resubmit failed items is disabled on the terminated batch.
To cancel an export batch
- Select an export batch in the table of exports. The download details section for the selected export displays a Cancel Batch button.
- Click Cancel Batch.
- Click OK to confirm.
After the batch is successfully canceled, the status of the batch is set to Terminated. The option to resubmit failed items is disabled on the terminated batch.